• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TUNNEL BRACING KIT FROM FTX... EASY INSTALL... BEST TO DO IT BEFORE YOU KINK A TUNNEL

MDEVO

Chic Chocs Addicts
Lifetime Membership
Oct 21, 2011
Oshawa, ON,Canada
Recieved 3 kits yesterday. Curt was nice enough to combine shipping for us and shipping was quick to Canada with no suprise extra charges.

Very easy transaction, highly reccomend!:face-icon-small-hap

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
The 2011's did not have the chaincase bonded to the bulkhead... I recommend HIGHLY doing this in Addition to these braces.

The 2012+ PRO RMK's and RMK's have the chaincase or QuickDrive™ bonded to the bulkhead from the factory. It adds a fair amount of wrinkle resistance!

P

Polaris WA

Aug 24, 2014
Richland WA
The 2011's did not have the chaincase bonded to the bulkhead... I recommend HIGHLY doing this in Addition to these braces.

The 2012+ PRO RMK's and RMK's have the chaincase or QuickDrive™ bonded to the bulkhead from the factory. It adds a fair amount of wrinkle resistance!

OK - I am totally new to sleds....how do I do this "bonding"? I have a 2011 800 Pro RMK.

--Rob

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Bonding is gluing. On the newer sleds, industrial adhesive is being used to "bond" parts. Some parts are glued on your 11, but in 13 they really started gluing/bonding parts.

12' the chaincase was glued to the tunnel/bulkhead. 13 they went to the belt drive.

I just installed both FTX kits, the front and rear. As always, good products and good service.

P

Polaris WA

Aug 24, 2014
Richland WA
Bonding is gluing. On the newer sleds, industrial adhesive is being used to "bond" parts. Some parts are glued on your 11, but in 13 they really started gluing/bonding parts.

12' the chaincase was glued to the tunnel/bulkhead. 13 they went to the belt drive.

I just installed both FTX kits, the front and rear. As always, good products and good service.

Got the bonding is gluing part but, do I remove the chain case and reinstall? Type of glue recommended? Those types of questions.....

-- Rob

Premium Features