• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Introducing The NEW 3.6lbs Quiet Titanium Silencer from Diamond S

Laundryboy

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2012
I bet it would cost a fortune. I took my clam shell off and saved about 2.25 lbs. I wonder what the weight difference would be between mine and a titanium one? Ones thing for sure though, it would look cool when it got hot.

BILTIT

Premium Member
Apr 9, 2011
Lloydminster, SK
I bet it would be pricey but cool as all heck, lol.

You would have to look at it as more power and lighter for the buck VS just more power with all other pipes.

~$800-1000 for a pipe? Just guessing.

Kcjepperson

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2012
Wallsburg, UT
I sent a pm asking Scott to make me a custom set of twin titanium pipes for my 910 and never got a reply. I can only imagine the colors you would get out of them. I have a titanium Prokovic header and pipe on my ktm and it's all turned purple and blue.

I would pay to have a set built for my sled.

Titanium 375

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Ephraim, Utah
www.diamond-smfg.com
KC , I apologize , but I don't think I ever seen a PM on titanium pipes That, however, doesn't mean you didn't send it it just means I'm not a computer whiz. Anyway, to the point I will be doing some testing this winter on titanium pipes just as stated above, I think we all know they are going to be very Spindly As for the weight Titanium is right around half the weight of steel. We should be able to reduce the weight by 50%

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
Would it be a performance issue not keeping the pipe hot without a coating or insulation wrap? Also would under hood temps become an issue?

Laundryboy

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2012
Would it be a performance issue not keeping the pipe hot without a coating or insulation wrap? Also would under hood temps become an issue?

When I removed the shell off of my pipe I was crossing my fingers. I did have it coated, and as far as I can tell after riding the entire season there were no averse effects. Heat isn't a concern for me, I also have one of Scott's mesh hoods.

Kcjepperson

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2012
Wallsburg, UT
No problem Scott, I know you are a busy guy ;). I was just saying I am very interested in trying some. If you need a trial and error sled I can bring mine down. I am going to see If I can run it up to CPI and dyno it again now that we had a full year to dial in the twin pipes and see what it does. I will be ordering a can also for my wife '13 pro. Also wanting to do your titanium a arms with Patricks, Carbon fiber spindles. Do you think there would be any problem matching those up. I want to get her sled as light as possible. The more she goes and has a good time, the more I get to go ;)

COP-OUT

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
LEWISTOWN,MONTANA
Diamond S Can and TKI belt drive.

Can anyone tell me if the diamond S can will fit in a 13 Pro with the TKI Drive system. Right now running a stock can and the belt drive fits.
Thanks guys

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
"Can anyone tell me if the diamond S can will fit in a 13 Pro with the TKI Drive system. Right now running a stock can and the belt drive fits.
Thanks guys"

I bet it would as it is smaller than stock. I run a MBRP with my TKI kit. Lots of room.

Titanium 375

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Ephraim, Utah
www.diamond-smfg.com
TKI belt drive
We have a few people that bought our titanium silencers Last winter running the TKI belt drive that tell me they fit fine

Snowmobile show
we will be at Heydays. If you wanting to preseason a Titanium Silencer for pickup at heydays You can order on our web site on the freight section check pickup at heydays.

We most likely will not be at Denver

*Ensure delivery of your can by winter! Preseason your Silencer now. Orders will be on a first come first serve basis. Shipping will begin mid August and shipped in the order they were placed.

G

geo

Dec 1, 2007
Kamloops B.C.
Beautiful piece of art. The material and welding are exciting lol.

I'm looking to replace a perfectly fine SLP muffler (maybe pipe too) simply because of how close it is to the belt. I know it is too late but I wonder if your design criteria considered max clearance (for heat) from the belt at all.
Would it fit-be possible to spin the inlet and outlet 180 (so the muff pot fit on the belt side lol) and still function as you require?

Could I order one like that?

M
Dec 2, 2013
NE ALBERTA
Does this silencer fit a 2014 pro with electric start, The battery comes stock fitted between the belt and the pipe, all pretty tight in this area , can you provide an answer and a picture of it with a stock Battery in place?

mountaincat 800

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2001
Utah
Our titanium silencers do not take up as much room as the stock silencer we sold quite a few of these last winter I had no reports of any issues with silencer being too close to the battery

So now I'm confused. You introduce a new silencer that you sold quite a few of last year?

Premium Features