• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

golden ticket specifics

L
Feb 13, 2010
nl, canada
That would completely suck!!I did get the RMK and know the golden ticket is part of the deal.I would have your dealer get to the bottom of it for you.I got a 3 year bumper to bumper so I probably won't be using my golden ticket.Its not like im going to get a fully loaded 163 sled for$12k canadian ever again.Yup was a good deal,and glad to have it sitting in garage.

you got a 3 year bumper to bumper warranty in Canada?

L
Feb 13, 2010
nl, canada
That would completely suck!!I did get the RMK and know the golden ticket is part of the deal.I would have your dealer get to the bottom of it for you.I got a 3 year bumper to bumper so I probably won't be using my golden ticket.Its not like im going to get a fully loaded 163 sled for$12k canadian ever again.Yup was a good deal,and glad to have it sitting in garage.

congrats, you did get a good deal!

LongHorn XC

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Illinois
Ticket

Who knows what model options there will be. The thing that get me is that is says $1000 of MSRP. My dealer get me sleds for cost and I am sure that I will not be able to get dealer pricing and then cash in my golden ticket. Whatever though, I am super stoked about the RMK I as a able to build from Polaris.....it is the RMK I wanted since 2011.

It does say $1000 off retail. But, it says the dealer gets reimbursed through their parts account. So, my interpretation would be, the dealer can still give you a sled price that they want to (after rebates .... Etc.). Then the can take another $1000 off with ticket and get their money back from polaris. MSRP might be like 12k and they reduce it to 10.5k then minus the 1k, would get you down to 9.5k before fees and tax. It doesn't say it needs to be locked in at 1k below MSRP.

Anyone else read it like I do?

YB

Indy_500

Lifetime Membership
Jul 8, 2011
Greenville, WI
It does say $1000 off retail. But, it says the dealer gets reimbursed through their parts account. So, my interpretation would be, the dealer can still give you a sled price that they want to (after rebates .... Etc.). Then the can take another $1000 off with ticket and get their money back from polaris. MSRP might be like 12k and they reduce it to 10.5k then minus the 1k, would get you down to 9.5k before fees and tax. It doesn't say it needs to be locked in at 1k below MSRP.

YB

X2 exactly how I interpret it too.

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002

YB

Thats how it was explained to me. They were showing me there current sno-check pricing and using it as an example saying it would be another 1,000 off these prices. Eric

Premium Features