• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain Addiction Track Rack mounting point

A
Oct 25, 2013
Does anyone know if the Mountain Addiction track rack mounts using the Lock&Ride rails on a 15 Pro RMK? I dont want to drill holes in my tunnel.

Thanks

06redrevx

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2008
Second that, bolts right up. Awesome system.
Only problem now with my 15 and the free Burandt bag there is no room for the gas cans!

WingNutRacing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2000
Lolo, MT
haha

I got the bag on my 15 also.

But really, what's more important, fuel, or whatever is in the bag??

That's a no brainer where I ride...

Bye bye bag...

WingNutRacing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2000
Lolo, MT
yep

Use spare fuel quite a bit, especially on those stellar blue bird days, and sometimes still run out.... All my survival gear is on my back.... But,,,, I do like the Mtn. Addiction little box/bag.... But, yes, fuel is priority, for me anyway...

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
Use spare fuel quite a bit, especially on those stellar blue bird days, and sometimes still run out.... All my survival gear is on my back.... But,,,, I do like the Mtn. Addiction little box/bag.... But, yes, fuel is priority, for me anyway...

Yah i got the combo, just enough storage for the important stuff, extra fuel to limp out.

#canadastrong

sledneck322

Premium Member
Sep 26, 2013
ADK's
I fit my under seat bag, M/A duel 1.3gal containers and large burandt bag on my new 155. Just did it last night. All 3 fit and you you use every bit of real estate on the tunnel.

LongHorn XC

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Illinois
MA cap retainer clips

I now have 2 setups with gas cans, one old and one new. The new setup has nice retainer clips to hold the cap on so it does not losen up. Has anyone tried to get these retainers from the manufacturer to install on the older cans?

sledneck322

Premium Member
Sep 26, 2013
ADK's
Here ya go. It is tight for sure but it will fit just fine. The polaris under seat bag has 2 side entry points so not easily accessing the rear zipper is no big deal.

Attachments

• tunnel setup.jpg
    tunnel setup.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 2,453

06redrevx

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2008
Man that is tight! I would be careful about putting a ton of weight in the bag that far back though

Iowa__Freeriders

Premium Member
Dec 31, 2010
NW Iowa
Skinz also makes a freeride seat that is 8" shorter than stock. that may free up some space for some guys. but at a price ($450 :fear:)

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Or go to a 163"
However it is getting now these day's that requiring gas is less of an issue with the mileage we improve upon from years past- I still carry the 1.3 to get me back to the parking lot/ trade off for the 155
Survival gear seems to be the norm/ and not on the back- banging around all day on your shoulders- My avy bag is heavy enough.
The bigger tunnel bag's will have to be slid more forward with the lightweight tunnel's we have on these new pro's//// mmm whats the trade off- more bracing........
S/C

Last edited:
Premium Features