• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Introducing The NEW 3.6lbs Quiet Titanium Silencer from Diamond S

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
Got my light, can today. Wow it is very light, I think a couple beer weigh more. Put it on and went for a grass ride,it's not that loud at all. VERY happy. Let it snow.

M
Dec 2, 2013
NE ALBERTA
We used a flow bench in designing our silencers to get the flow as close to stock as possible. I do not particularly like a tighter exhaust.I have a handful of guys run our silencer on the Rkt stuff with really good results

Do you have flow test reports to share , I think it was asked and I do not see it on the website. Can these be shared to see how you reached the 3.8hp increase? MBRP does have reports to get the 2hp gain.
If the quiet is taller, is there any issues with it being to close to the drive belt ?

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
Got my Pro Ti Quiet Can yesterday and weighed it and my SLP can today.

Pro Ti Quiet Can 3lbs 4oz

SLP Can 7lbs 4oz

Did this on a scale used for postage weights.

Last edited:

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
I think it is. As far as weight loss and quality I think its the best can out there . Plus it's got to help the qd belt life there is a lot more room between the can and belt than stock. I'm going to run it my sled and swap it back it forth with wife's sled and see if there is a performance gain but luv the weight loss and fit. Just wish they weren't $500, but still a good deal if u figure the $100 a lb scenario.

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
Just wish they weren't $500, but still a good deal if u figure the $100 a lb scenario.

More like around $150 per/lb. The Pro Ti Lite is $547 +shipping and the Pro Ti Quiet is $574 +shipping (which was $24 for me)

Haven't started the sled yet, clutches are off getting spin balanced at Cascade Clutch in Oregon.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Got my Pro Ti Quiet Can yesterday and weighed it and my SLP can today.

Pro Ti Quiet Can 3lbs 4oz

SLP Can 7lbs 4oz

Did this on a scale used for postage weights.

How much lighter than the stock can-??
and if you get a HP gain- I would assume ( as always) to get this gain clutching ( heaiver weights) should be tikered with to get this back to the ground.

S/C

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
How much lighter than the stock can-??
and if you get a HP gain- I would assume ( as always) to get this gain clutching ( heaiver weights) should be tikered with to get this back to the ground.

S/C

Well, if you figure the SLP can to replace the stock can is 4 pounds less, one could surmise that the stock can is around 11 to 12 lbs.

BILTIT

Premium Member
Apr 9, 2011
Lloydminster, SK
Put on 80 miles this weekend in the flat lands, enjoying the sound of the quiet can. I wouldn't want the louder one, pretty sure about that.

Premium Features