• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ECU Reflash for 2011-2014 Pro's

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Soon as we get enough snow and I get mine I will definitely be doing a write up!

I can hardly wait!!!!

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Sorry Guys! I will reply to all the PM's this evening. The summers get really crazy around here and I don't get onto SW near as much as I would like to. We will have a flash for the 15's but we need to get our sleds first and get the flash dialed in.

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
TTT

Anyone got a chance to shred some early pow with this ECU?

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
TTT

Anyone got a chance to shred some early pow with this ECU?

Just did yesterday! Ran flawless all day!

I had a bad bog after WOT to WOT last season with my Dobek box. After installing the ECU flash and injectors it ran perfect all day yesterday.

13 Pro
13 Silber kit
Ran about 5-7k elevation yesterday, usually run about sea level to 2k.
8-9 PSI yesterday, had a emergency happen before I could turn up more.

BILTIT

Premium Member
Apr 9, 2011
Lloydminster, SK
So basically this reflash is a way to get the fuel mapping optimized without the use of a control box, correct?

AKFULLTHROTTLE- Obviously it works well for other than stock or stock+can setups (VS what is said in the original post).

I assume once a pipe is added this reflash may not work as well?

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
So basically this reflash is a way to get the fuel mapping optimized without the use of a control box, correct?

AKFULLTHROTTLE- Obviously it works well for other than stock or stock+can setups (VS what is said in the original post).

I assume once a pipe is added this reflash may not work as well?

No, it work great. It would be setup for whatever mods you are running. I have a 13 Pro with head, Y-Pipe, Pipe and can with a PC5 and it is not a good programmer. It does not run right on the bottom, I will do this ECU flash for it.

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Anyone know what Corey is up to??

I can NOT get in touch with him to get the address, so ecu is siting here while the snow is starting to fall.. :face-icon-small-sad

RS

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
AKFT... did you pull your piggyback box (Dobeck, PC5) alltogether, or are you running the re-flash in conjunction with a box?.

Completely pulled it all including the secondary injectors as the kit comes with two larger injectors to replace the stock ones, much more efficient.

Old

New

Last edited:
Premium Features