• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New 2015 RMK just came.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
It will fit with the stock drivers (2.86 pitch) with no other mods.

Don't believe everything you read on the X3. Try one or ride one and then give your own opinion. I ride in Cascade concrete and I wouldn't have any other track.

The X3 is a game changer IMO.

Man the opinions on the X3 are just crazy to me I have never heard such different reviews on any product in my life, people either absolutely love it or absolutely hate it. Wish I could ride one once

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Man the opinions on the X3 are just crazy to me I have never heard such different reviews on any product in my life, people either absolutely love it or absolutely hate it. Wish I could ride one once

I have to think the guys that don't like it have had a front skid shock set-up issue or must be very small people who like to "spin" their tracks a little to initiate?? Because in the trees, the extra flotation is unreal and climbing especially in the deep is no comparison.

I will say though that the amount of people that like far outweigh the amount of people that don't like.

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
Something puzzling is that the steering seems to be able to turn much sharper in one direction than the other? .

Check your camber then your toe in. I have not found one that has been within PI spec from the factory to date. When in spec it will handle much better.

Premium Features