• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Woodsrider muffpot mount fit SLP pipe on a 600 or 800 or a PIC?

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Has anybody installed one on a 600 or an 800 with a SLP pipe and can or is there somebody that could post a couple of pics of the pipe to silencer area?

Thank you.

I don't have the sled in front of me.

R

ripalip2

Jan 23, 2008
everett wa.
ripalip2

Sounds like you have a question how can I help? I also have couple of ads in classifieds section one for the stock pipe and mufflerhttp://www.snowest.com/forum/swapmeet/showproduct.php/product/6435/cat/500 and add for SLP type can http://www.snowest.com/forum/swapmeet/showproduct.php/product/7028/cat/500

Bob (Woodsrider)

bob
just wanted to know if you know if a 14 switchback assault 600 is the same as the pro setup or i can go to the dealer and check before ordering. your number 2 kit comes with the muff pot to right? paypal only? thanks

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
richrace1

Is that setup on a 800?

Not Rich but yes that's an 800 Bob.

As far as the 800 pipe silencer combo....I don't remember the 600 being that exact but I should be able to make it work.

Rich's can looks a little tilted from what I remember seeing Saturday.

Woodsrider

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Alaska
Woodsrider mounting kits were designed to fit 800 RMK's. They will also mount on 800 switchback and assaultmodels but you must remove the brake duct on those sleds. I have mounted them on a couple of 600's with the RMK style mufflers it is a little tricky because of top pipe spring and cone shape of pipe at muffler junction. Additionally the pipe insulation decreases heat to cooker to the point that I do not recommend them on stock 600. Oh and yes the kit to does come muffpot and assembled ready to install.

Bob

Premium Features