• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Yamaha Engine Management

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
en_logo.jpg

http://www.brani.org/2011/?company,1

COMPANY

ARCTIC CAT - KAWASAKI - DEVELOPMENT & ENGINEERING

braniX Performance Centre has been in business for several years. For 2010 we become European biggest manufacturer for turbo powered snowmobiles and watercraft. For 2011 we will be able to give our customers full support for product development and engineering.

Our main business is building and developing Performance products. We are constantly working on new products for our customers.
With a bit of luck you might spot braniX Watercraft on many Luxury yachts or racing teams in Europe and Middle East or our Snowmobiles on European and Russian mountains.

We would like to thank our customers for making all this years our most successful time ever.

We are determined to not only provide the best Products in the industry, but also to provide the best service in the industry.

..:DEALERS WELCOME:..
We are alwas looking for Dealers, for our HQ Products.​

Sincerely,
braniX Performance
DI Brani Stojakovic

===

STANDALONE ECU SYSTEM

2 & 4 Stroke STANDALONE ECU

braniX Performance Centre is the only manufacturer specialized to Powersports ECU Systems.

2 Stroke:
Our 2 Stroke ECU was developed as a standalone replacement for Arctic Cat and Polaris 2 Stroke Snowmobile Engines.

"There is no better solution for turbocharged 2stroke snowmobiles as our Standalone ECU"

Supported manufacturers:

• POLARIS (ProRMK 800cc)
  • ARCTIC CAT (M800 800cc HO, 500cc SNO PRO)

4 Stroke:
We support most Powersports Engines (Snowmobiles, JetSki, ATV, SxS, UTV, ....)
Supported manufacturers:

• POLARIS (RZR 900xp & 800cc)
  • BRP (Can-Am, Ski-Doo, Sea-Doo) (RXP/T, Commander 1000, 1200cc SKI-DOO)
  • KAWASAKI (Ultra 300X)
  • ARCTIC CAT (1100cc, 1000cc ATV)
  • YAMAHA (FZR/S, NYTRO)

For INFORMATION, Contact Us info@brani.org

B
Jul 29, 2011
AT
that was to fast.

release date is after hay-days, then the ECU is developed for Shops and Performance Product manufacturers it is to early for end-customer support with so many different mods.

christopher, thanks for the posting, website is not up to date but new one is coming in few days.

brani

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
that was to fast.

release date is after hay-days, then the ECU is developed for Shops and Performance Product manufacturers it is to early for end-customer support with so many different mods.

christopher, thanks for the posting, website is not up to date but new one is coming in few days.

brani

Brani, Are you going to be at haydays?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Cool.
So this is a product we "MIGHT" see later this season coming from one of the major aftermarket manufacturers like MPI or MCXpress as part of their kits?

B
Jul 29, 2011
AT
we have running it on Push/yamaha, MCX and Stock

There is no MPI sled in our area, but the ECU plugs to what ever you want.

On supercharger it is easy then the pulley deliver static boost there you can make a perfect map.
On a turbo kit you can use boost solenoid, to create what ever boost lever you want.
there is also a map switch so you can have a sea-level map or a high elevation setup,
barometric function , knock, leanout protection, or, .... all those things are standard so i do not think to long about that.

what i really like is that you can use bigger cc injectors for your turbo or supercharger.

If you make a turbo setup map in the ecu with 330cc stock injector, and you replace them with 500cc injectors, you simple add in the ecu injector field instead 330, 500 and the ecu adjust the map automatically, so you have the same fuel at same rpm with new injectors.

We will try to get a ((450-500cc) Injector Replacement Set asap, i hope it will be a part of the ECU package.

brani

Cool.
So this is a product we "MIGHT" see later this season coming from one of the major aftermarket manufacturers like MPI or MCXpress as part of their kits?

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
we have running it on Push/yamaha, MCX and Stock

There is no MPI sled in our area, but the ECU plugs to what ever you want.

On supercharger it is easy then the pulley deliver static boost there you can make a perfect map.
On a turbo kit you can use boost solenoid, to create what ever boost lever you want.
there is also a map switch so you can have a sea-level map or a high elevation setup,
barometric function , knock, leanout protection, or, .... all those things are standard so i do not think to long about that.

what i really like is that you can use bigger cc injectors for your turbo or supercharger.

If you make a turbo setup map in the ecu with 330cc stock injector, and you replace them with 500cc injectors, you simple add in the ecu injector field instead 330, 500 and the ecu adjust the map automatically, so you have the same fuel at same rpm with new injectors.

We will try to get a ((450-500cc) Injector Replacement Set asap, i hope it will be a part of the ECU package.

brani
Sounds pretty interesting. How do you build a map? Do you need a laptop?

B
Jul 29, 2011
AT
you can access the ecu by laptop, ipad, iphone, android phones and tablets,

there is also a remote management available (but only for specific dealers and shops)
remote management is developed for tunes who develop a map for their product, it is a very simple solution.
there is a master and slave box. slave is mounted on the ECU and master is connected on Tuners Laptop.
The guy who ride the sled can ride up to 2-3 miles far away from the master box, the tuner can watch the ecu and tune it on the fly,

it is very impressive to sit in a warm car and to tune a sled, that is 3 miles far away on the mountain, you can make changes on the ECU and you can monitor everything, i like it more then dyno.

on the mountain you do not need any laptop, the time where people access their engine management or make changes on the mountain, is over, the ecu is smart enough to have two fuel or ignition maps, with different boost levels or afr levels, also the most important part are the protection features that if you make it smart will never allow you to kill your engine.

brani

Sounds pretty interesting. How do you build a map? Do you need a laptop?

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
This is cool stuff,
I'm going to hijack and ask about where it says 2 & 4 stoke, are you going to have anything for the Cats 1100t & M800, if so could you put the info in the arctic cat section.

B
Jul 29, 2011
AT
it is made for Tech guys who need to tune, so a rider and tuner can work hand in hand,

the sled own can tell you is it ok or not, sometime the Tuner and rier feelings are different.

this setup sounds impressive. remote tuning is gonna be a big step in racing applications.

B
Jul 29, 2011
AT
RB is a controller, this one is a Standalone ECU.
with RB you have the OEM ECU installed, Here you have only one ECU installed.

I never saw Powderlites yamaha Turbo kit, but i think it is same as all the other one.

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
you can access the ecu by laptop, ipad, iphone, android phones and tablets,

there is also a remote management available (but only for specific dealers and shops)
remote management is developed for tunes who develop a map for their product, it is a very simple solution.
there is a master and slave box. slave is mounted on the ECU and master is connected on Tuners Laptop.
The guy who ride the sled can ride up to 2-3 miles far away from the master box, the tuner can watch the ecu and tune it on the fly,

it is very impressive to sit in a warm car and to tune a sled, that is 3 miles far away on the mountain, you can make changes on the ECU and you can monitor everything, i like it more then dyno.

on the mountain you do not need any laptop, the time where people access their engine management or make changes on the mountain, is over, the ecu is smart enough to have two fuel or ignition maps, with different boost levels or afr levels, also the most important part are the protection features that if you make it smart will never allow you to kill your engine.

brani

Some cool stuff. So the ECU is receiving a 02 reading full time and making adjustments? Any ballpark for pricing and install time? I guess injectors would need to be changed too for the turbo guys.

B
Jul 29, 2011
AT
NO the ECU get 02 stuff only if something is wrong, not full time closed loop. You can force the ecu to make closed loom all the time but that is not good, then when you start the engine in the morning it is to cold for the sensor, so the engine idle for a while and sensor warm up, the it starts reading and check the situation

No price rating yet, it will be available for shops first and then for end-customers.

Installation takes actually few minutes, it is plug n play

Depend what setup you are running, you can see the injector DC, stock injectors are limited in producing power. I have 500cc replacement injectors here, i think they will be a part of the ECU package

it is also possible to drive external injectors (stage 2 injectors) the Kit manufacturer can decide what setup he want to use.

Some cool stuff. So the ECU is receiving a 02 reading full time and making adjustments? Any ballpark for pricing and install time? I guess injectors would need to be changed too for the turbo guys.

B
Jul 29, 2011
AT
22hp is actually the limit on stock engine that we produce on testing, you can go to much more but deto line is very close.

there are few really good tuning guys out there who can get more hp out of the box, but we did not spend to much time on producing hp on stock. i think end sept. or oct. we will have a stock map with a serious hp gain.

Premium Features