• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WOOOOO HOOOOO! AN 1100CC BOLT-IN BILLET MOTOR FOR THE PRO RMK!!

M

mngoat

Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
Yes I do feel really bad for you . LOL BTW I put a carbed version in my iqr chassis. The pro is next I will be making a direct bolt in motor plate and single pipe for that chassis. This was the easiest way for me to get the twin running is to just pull the tripple out and bolt it in It uses most of the same parts.

Brad

Brad, with the pro are you bringing someone in to help with fuel controller and such?? like maybe Travis at OVS ( :becky::becky:).....or can you handle this in house??

1200psi

Nov 26, 2007
logan ut
www.poweraddictionracing.com
Well thought you guys might want some details. The motors are done and shipping now. I have spent all summer finalizing things up and in full swing. Everything is built in house and assembled so I have control over everything. The carbed models are ready to go. I have 3 of these motors that have fuel injection on them and will be done very soon. I will post up on the progress on the efi in the next two weeks as it will be running. Pretty sweet Here are some pics from one of the latest sleds I have built.

Brad

PAR-9795.jpg junk 001.jpg junk 006.jpg junk 008.jpg junk 011.jpg Resize of junk 010.jpg

I

IceCap

Nov 27, 2007
B.C.
Looks real sweet Brad!! Do you use the stock airbox? Or did you build a custom one?

Is that The 1100 cc?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I will take a stab at it......... CR500?

Based on engines I used to have, that woulda been my guess too.
Guess the apple doesn't fall far from Bruce's tree, eh!!! :face-icon-small-ton

HAHAHA

Premium Features