• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowest Silber Pro Group Buy

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
For those who have already read this in the turbo section disregard it. I am posting in the pro-ride section to get the word out.

Justin Silbernagel of silber turbos has a snowest group buy going. the more kits we buy the beter pricing we can recieve.

Justin has a springcheck program going on, here it is :

2011/12 Spring Snow check Turbo Program

Silber Turbos is proud to announce their Snow Check program for our Turbo kits. Snow checking a turbo kit will give you few options and better pricing on our turbo kits. Turbo kits will ship after payment is received in full.

Snow checks requirements:
$500 nonrefundable deposit.
Complete list of all options and components.

2011/12 PRO RMK 800/600 Turbo kits changes:
New Turbocharger (can’t release any more information on this product.)
Cold air intake, replaces stock intake plenum on stock hood.
New stainless exhaust with larger muffler. Also no deep powder bog.
New fuel injection control (can’t release any more information on this product.)
Complete polished and ceramic coated parts. No rusted parts.
Complete bolt on, not cutting, drilling, or modifying of your sled.
No more oil mess everything is eliminated.
Lighter weight
Works with electric start
New custom adjustable clutch weights, no need for shimming.

Our new turbo kit for the Pro rmk’s are going to change the industry. With our new turbocharger and fueling upgrade, tuning and maintenance is a thing of the past. Also remaining a complete bolt on kit, that won’t get exhaust plug in deep snow, is a huge benefit for users that may need to return their sled back to stock for resale or warranty issues.

Turbo kit prices:
Complete Turbo kit with clutches and gauges. Retail $4600
SNOW CHECK SPECIAL $4000
Multiple orders or group buys are welcome and will receive better pricing.Any questions or concerns please contact Justin.

Retail Pricing on the 2012 Pro RMK kit is $4600 US, this includes complete turbo clutch kit and gauges.

Shipping is a flat rate of $100 US/ $125 CND, express shipping is available at customers request.

Our spring snow check special, which requires a $500 non-refundable deposit, gets your complete PRO RMK turbo kit for $4000. Which is around a 13% savings.

10+ kits = 15% off retail
25+ kits = 20 % off retail
50+ kits = 25% off retail
75+ kits = 30% off retail

Retail price is still $4600, plus shipping. Each kit will require a $500 non refundable deposit.

Silber Turbos
320 282 6812
www.silberturbos.com
Justin_silber@hotmail.com

Heres how this works:

1.You will call Justin and mention you are apart of the "snowest group buy" and send him your deposit.
2. Justin will be "filing" us all away into a group buy folder.
3. Justin will be periodically popping into the thread and giving us updates as to how many deposits he has.
4. justins snowcheck ends in july so thats when we will have the finalized discount we will be recieving

Any questions ill do my best to answer!

Thanks

2mileshigh

Nov 26, 2007
Seems like alot of new items. Has any of this been tested yet? Is there a tunnel dump option? Would like a quieter sled, Colorado laws.

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Seems like alot of new items. Has any of this been tested yet? Is there a tunnel dump option? Would like a quieter sled, Colorado laws.

Justinspends countless hours testing his product.. he would not send something to his customer that is not working.
as far as the tunnel dump, it does not look like there is that option, i never thought of that as there is no sound restrictions around where i ride, and selficially i like the stock exit, as i wont have to hack up my new sled.

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Maybe I missed it, but is there a time limit?? Sorry if it has been posted.

Sam

Just got off the phone with Justin and he is on board and ready to take deposits! Heres how this is gonna go:

1.You will call Justin and mention you are apart of the "snowest group buy" and send him your deposit.
2. Justin will be "filing" us all away into a group buy folder.
3. Justin will be periodically popping into the thread and giving us updates as to how many deposits he has.
4. justins snowcheck ends in july so thats when we will have the finalized discount we will be recieving.

no problem! you missed it :face-icon-small-win

So you got a couple weeks still!:face-icon-small-hap

T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008
What is the best way to send in money? I emailed Silber 5 days ago now about this and have not received a response. This worries me.

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
What is the best way to send in money? I emailed Silber 5 days ago now about this and have not received a response. This worries me.

I sent him a bank draft and he was good with that.
As far as the emails go he is super busy with his other buisenes.. i call him and if he misses my call he calls me back.

J

j.c.higgins

Nov 26, 2007
St. Albert, Alberta
I emailed him also but then i figured i better call. So i left him a message about sending the deposit. I'm sure a bank draft with all your details is fine like mustang said, i'm just checking on whether he does Paypal or not.

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
I emailed him also but then i figured i better call. So i left him a message about sending the deposit. I'm sure a bank draft with all your details is fine like mustang said, i'm just checking on whether he does Paypal or not.

Exactly I out my 500 bank draft. And then I wrote out a letter explaining what it was for and snowest group buy etc..

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
Money Orders, or cashiers checks are preferred.

Sorry I am in and out of phone service this time of year. Please call back or leave a message if you dont get through to me.

Thanks
Justin

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007

No tunnel dump, no reason to cut a hole in your tunnel. 2012 kits have a larger muffler and are a lot quieter. Everything has been tested, we just need a few days on the new injectors from polaris and the 2012's will be spot on.

Thanks
Justin

M7DingBat

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2009
Alaska
Turbo's say WHAAAAAAAT?

Sibler....

Im curiouse. I've been on the Boondocker site looking at turbos. They claim that their turbo is the "only" one that works in "Deep Powder". I'm confused. I'm not new to turbos, but I am new to turbo'd sleds. I'm going to get a new PRO when I get back from Afghan here in a year and turbo the PISS outta' it! lol. I guess I'm wondering as to WHY they claim that theirs is the only one that works in the deep fluff, and what is it about the other turbos (i.e. yours) that "supposedly" don't??

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
Sibler....

Im curiouse. I've been on the Boondocker site looking at turbos. They claim that their turbo is the "only" one that works in "Deep Powder". I'm confused. I'm not new to turbos, but I am new to turbo'd sleds. I'm going to get a new PRO when I get back from Afghan here in a year and turbo the PISS outta' it! lol. I guess I'm wondering as to WHY they claim that theirs is the only one that works in the deep fluff, and what is it about the other turbos (i.e. yours) that "supposedly" don't??

Just a sales Gimmick is all that is.

Research and testing will prove you can get away without a tunnel dump in deep powder. We found a way to keep the exhaust coming out the stock hole without it plugging in deep powder.

Thanks
Justin

lorne1176

Lifetime Membership
Apr 24, 2010
Red Deer, AB
Sibler....

Any feedback I've ever seen on Justin's turbos all is positive no complaints, and anyone that has one is extremely happy with his product. Besides the great product and the killer pricing you'd be a fool to buy else where.
I'm not out there to knock any of the other turbo kits, but I haven't found one negative customers comment out there.
SILBER ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

Oh Yeah did I mention KILLER Pricing:face-icon-small-hap

M7DingBat

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2009
Alaska
Just a sales Gimmick is all that is.

Research and testing will prove you can get away without a tunnel dump in deep powder. We found a way to keep the exhaust coming out the stock hole without it plugging in deep powder.

Thanks
Justin

Thanks for the quick response. I figured as much in regards to the sales pitch....but...I had to ask. It's hard not to pull the trigger on the pricing through. Heck...I'd have a turbo set up for a sled I don't even OWN YET!!The guys would have a good hoot over THAT one!

I just wish the timing was right...I don't think I could convince the ol' lady that purchising a 4k turbo for a sled she doesn't even know I'm going to buy yet, is a good choice:boxing::faint:!!
(But that don't mean I ain't gonna' try....) :becky:

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
I know we don't ride dyno sheets, but what kind of numbers are you getting out of these kits?

Premium Features