• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Super Strong Fantom Recoil Rope

4Z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2002
Western Washington
community.webshots.com
Back by popular demand!!

Fantom Recoil Rope is by far the best thing for recoils on any sled (cept for you push button guys!). The Fantom Rope has been installed on the biggest triples and twins around and never failed (if installed correctly). It has a burst strength of 5000 lbs where stock is 1200 lbs. It will out-live your motor!! 100% replacement guarantee for the life of the sled! Cheap insurance when replacing that oil soaked, frayed, torn and twisted stock rope. Yes, it is the same stuff SLP sells but Fantom Rope comes in distinct Race Red! And best of all, it is half the price!

Prices:

One 7 foot Fantom Rope, shipped to your door is $25.00 USD
$20.00 for each additional on same order, so get a group buy going!

Buy 10 or more and they are $15.00 each and $10.00 shipping

CANADIANS!! CAN SHIP TO YOU TO. Just add $5 to the first rope.

For the past 7 years this rope has been gracing forum member's sleds around the country. Sold thousands of feet and never a warranty claim!!

PayPal or money order. PM me for details!

2494838890051373056S600x600Q85.jpg

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I can vouch for these ropes. They are sturdy.

My pull rope system had a BAD design in it back in about 2005 and I lost my recoil and water pump belt WAY back in the mtns one day.

Bought a Fantom rope....but I didn't fix the orginal cause of the fray. The Fantom rope never frayed at all....but about 4 years later we did decide to fix the cause and the rope is still doing well.

GREAT product.

rmkboxer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Bonney lake WA
is cheaper then electric start. I have used it on all my sleds until I did the electric start on the dragon

t300

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2009
Manitoba
My rope showed up in canada as fast as the dogsled could carry it. looks great, put it on and got 10mph on the top end. :)

thanks 4z!

ps no, seriously. buy this mans rope.

4Z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2002
Western Washington
community.webshots.com
My rope showed up in canada as fast as the dogsled could carry it. looks great, put it on and got 10mph on the top end. :)

thanks 4z!

ps no, seriously. buy this mans rope.

LMAO! thanks mang!! Glad the dogs didn't do too many potty breaks!! Also, depending on which way you wound the knot, we have seen up to 12mph!!!!

I got a back-up rope for my trailer. THANKS LYNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will come across a poor soul in a parking lot some day that is walking around with a handle in his hand and about 10" of shredded stock rope hanging from it. Then, like Bristol Palin to reality TV, Scott will make his day!!!

4Z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2002
Western Washington
community.webshots.com
What stickers? I just got my 2 ropes last week and now there's sticker's, I see how it is.

Sorry mang, they were not done when you ordered. I will double the sticker count on your next order!!!!

If anyone does want some, PM me your addy and I will send some to you FREE! This is not a Government, nanny state promotion Larry...... :fencing:

Premium Features