• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

service engine light

S

stmike

Dec 22, 2008
northern Ontario
my son had the new flash done (09 800 switch),now every time you start it or switch from forward to revers or vise versa the service light will flash for about 5 sec.He phoned dealer they say this is normal.I do not remember mine doing this.Any ideas thx mike

Ski-Dont89

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2010
WYOMING
that is normal. The service light is a programmable "reminder" that can be programmed anywhere from 20-200 hours. It can easily be reset by holding the set button for longer than ten seconds. Refer to your owners manual for information on this and if you do not have one you can download one free. Link for this is pinned at the top of the IQ section.

S

stmike

Dec 22, 2008
northern Ontario
service light

that is normal. The service light is a programmable "reminder" that can be programmed anywhere from 20-200 hours. It can easily be reset by holding the set button for longer than ten seconds. Refer to your owners manual for information on this and if you do not have one you can download one free. Link for this is pinned at the top of the IQ section.

thx i will try to reset: mike

Premium Features