• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Zbros - ARSFX - Dragon 800 43" A Arms w/ Exit Shocks

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Buddy, has the same set up on his M7, but with the resevoir shocks. The are incredible. So nice, he has now yanked the shocks off his EZ Ryde for ZBroz to make him a custom set for it.

You wont be disappointed.

Damn....and I thougt that EZ couldn't be improved on yet.

S

Supplicate

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 4, 2005
Slowdotnuh
will give a ring today, even though its saturday. Might get lucky and have someone other then the oil industry working on a saturday.

D
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, WA
I would assume. The Zbros will have something for the 09's. Give them a call. Great Stuff and if something doesn't exactly fit your riding style they will help you adjust everything to accomodate.

P
Nov 21, 2007
HAYDEN, IDAHO
Has anyone out there actually rode a pair of these Trip. Rates and actually went back to a float ??? Just curious that if anyone actually doesn't care for the trip rates?

I haven't used a set on a sled b4...but on my other applications (sport quads) it is the only way to go. Nothing better feeling than a triple rate spring in ALL conditions. Especially when they are customized to your weight and riding style. I can't speak to the experience EXIT has with pre-setup of the shock and spring rates, but you should have the ability to tune those bad boys into whatever your looking for ride-wise.

Hope this wasn't too off topic, but I'm an extremely huge fan of triple rates.:beer;

D
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, WA
Yes the Assault comes with a wider stances, but the spindles don't have anything to do with the width. I would assume you could take the Assault arms and put them on the 09 800 RMK's but I don't know for sure. The geometry of how these Zbro's arms are built are very different from a stock arm. I was glad to see that Polaris was coming out with a production model that had over a 41" option.

crix

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
SaVaGe, MiNnEsOtA
How does the wider stance affect the handeling in the deep? I am getting a assualt just wondering if i will like the wider stance I mostly boondock and jump not much climbing hence being happy with a 146

J
Mar 9, 2008
Yes the Assault comes with a wider stances, but the spindles don't have anything to do with the width. I would assume you could take the Assault arms and put them on the 09 800 RMK's but I don't know for sure. The geometry of how these Zbro's arms are built are very different from a stock arm. I was glad to see that Polaris was coming out with a production model that had over a 41" option.
The spindles on the assault are narrower at the point of ski attachment. There is two shims that are used on the ski bolt to adjust width. Put a spacer on each side of the spindle and you have the standard width of 42.5". Put both spacers on the outside of the spindle and you have 41.5 inches. Put both spacers on the inside and you have 43.5". Assault arms are no different then the other models.

Last edited:

Flit-e

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Riverton, Mountain View..Wyoming
6 2203972-067 Kit, Lower Control Arm, Black, RH [Dragon RMK]
6 2203971-067 Kit, Lower Control Arm, Black, LH [Dragon RMK]

6 2203945-067 Kit, Lower Control Arm, Black, LH [Incl. 3-5,7,10] <Assault
6 2203946-067 Kit, Lower Control Arm, Black, RH [Incl. 3-5,7,10]

D
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, WA
I assume those are part numbers listing the application and it looks they are different. To be honest I just assumed the Assaults used larger a arms because it's hard to believe you could get 2 more inches of stance by narrowing the design of a spindle. Correct me if I'm wrong.

D
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, WA
How does the wider stance affect the handeling in the deep? I am getting a assualt just wondering if i will like the wider stance I mostly boondock and jump not much climbing hence being happy with a 146

I think it's all personal preference. I love the 43" stance, some people don't like how much effort it takes to pull it up on it's side. To each his own.

Premium Features