• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cropgirl

C
Apr 6, 2012
Asotin WA
Just a lil intro.... been riding for several years now in The Blue's in WA and just finally went off trail last year and got totally hooked. Used to ride Arctic Cats but lost them in recent divorce. Got a 800 Dragon 155 this year, having a time with it, the bad boy just wants to tip over and dig holes making me really frustrated and missing my Cat. Suggested by a freind to check out the site's powder room and see if I can get some tips and work on my skills.

J
Dec 15, 2008
Orofino, Id
Welcome. I ride the Blues occasionally, can find areas for just about anyone up there. I don't have any tips on the dragon myself, but has a buddy that rides one and loves it other than the motor. We spend a lot of time up out of Elk River or Pierce also. Not sure how many more rides we'll get this season, but if you are looking for people to ride with next season send me a PM. We do everything from family rides, couples, and cross country.

C
Apr 6, 2012
Asotin WA
Thanks for the invite, I rode up in Elk River for the first time this year, I liked it but just not familiar with the area yet. I'd like to sell the dragon and go back to cat or ski-doo but with the market flooded with them im doubting it will be easy. So I just need to work on it and get better and more comfortable, special thanks to 'Nytro Circus' for putting up with my slow *** and digging me out so much, lol.

N

nytro circus

Dec 29, 2009
Clarkston,Wa
Nice name drop.... I think next year we will play a different game , you start carrying beer in that big a$$ Polaris bag and every time u get stuck u give me beer to drink while I watch u dig out.

Premium Features