• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLED LIFT FOR SALE

jw3210

Lifetime Membership
Apr 3, 2011
Well ya get what ya pay for there not hardly the same lift..

You mean like lifting 32 plus inches and being able to run mtx sled while on lift, or change entire front end without addition jacks, or bearings that let you move entire platform with one hand.:usa2:

harrysmith500

Lifetime Membership
617c18bd-d9c9-59cc.jpg

RX-1MT

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Butte Montana
You mean like lifting 32 plus inches and being able to run mtx sled while on lift, or change entire front end without addition jacks, or bearings that let you move entire platform with one hand.:usa2:

Read a little closer this does more than just sleds ATV'S, SXS BIKES not everyone changes front ends all the time.. Again create your own posts and quick hyjacking other peoples!!!!!

RX-1MT

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Butte Montana
Interested in yamaha watercraft 1999- newer running or not.... Let me know what you have..

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
I can't believe this lift is still for sale,if there was a way you could get it brought up to Canada I would take it for sure.
If this is for sale come sled season I will have to see if I could get someone to haul that up here for me.....

RX-1MT

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Butte Montana
There is no way to ship it. It is just way to big and would cost more to ship there are trucker through here all the time that I am sure would pick it up for you let me know...

Premium Features