• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Donate to SnoWest Forums?

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
Yup I finaaly gave up and canned it all together...kinda miss the mag but it never showed up 3/4's of the time and I tried for years....terrible service.

Same here..

I would call up after not getting a mag.. the lady that answers the phone there " ohh sorry I will have a new one shipped to you asap." After doing that for around a 2 months.. just gave up.. :mad:

B
Jul 6, 2001
Watrous, SK
Yup I finaaly gave up and canned it all together...kinda miss the mag but it never showed up 3/4's of the time and I tried for years....terrible service.

Same here..

I would call up after not getting a mag.. the lady that answers the phone there " ohh sorry I will have a new one shipped to you asap." After doing that for around a 2 months.. just gave up.. :mad:

I finally gave up.

If it showed up at all, I got it weeks after it was already on the mag rack at the gas station.

I was going to give it one last chance. So I tried renewing online, wouldn't work for me. Tried the 800 number probably 10 diff. times at diff. times of the day. Kept getting an automated answering deal that went nowhere and couldn't talk to a human. Screw it. I tried giving them my money multiple times but they don't want it.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Before I donate my cash. I would like to know where its going? why? and what there is in return that a non donating member doesnt have access too..

Lots of different sites out there use donations to generate money for updates or upkeeping, and they donating party gets a little something in return for their generosity.
So MORE info needed i would say..

ohh chris.. no more red.. :eek:.. ;)

This is the way DooTalk is. You get a members only area on the website, a shirt and a "Doocrew" logo near your aviator. Kind of a cool deal.

admin1

Administrator
Staff member
May 31, 2007
SnoWest Donations

We are looking to add another web server this year to help with the high volume of traffic. We upgraded server software last summer and replaced one of the servers. Stability has improved quite a bit but an additional server will help with the load next season.

We hope you enjoy the forums and any donation will be appreciated.

Chuck Harris

H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
North of 60 ...Deep Deep in the bush ......
We are looking to add another web server this year to help with the high volume of traffic. We upgraded server software last summer and replaced one of the servers. Stability has improved quite a bit but an additional server will help with the load next season.

We hope you enjoy the forums and any donation will be appreciated.

Chuck Harris

and now you know the rest of the story ..........:face-icon-small-blu

Premium Features