• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Zbros - ARSFX - Dragon 800 43" A Arms w/ Exit Shocks

D
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, WA
I took the plunge. These are the 43" A Arms and the XO non adjustable front shocks, the fit and finish on both the Arms and shocks are the best I've ever seen. The quality of these shocks and Arms are unreal, they are for sure in their own league. I'm glad I made the decision to go with these guys over what I was comparing against. Worth the little extra cash. Thanks to Curt @ fasttrax and Tyler @ Z bros for the excellent service, info and deal.

ARS SHOCKS 001-1.JPG ARS SHOCKS 003-1.JPG ARS SHOCKS 005-1.JPG ARS SHOCKS 007-1.JPG ARS SHOCKS 010-1.JPG ARS SHOCKS 013-1.JPG

Last edited:
D
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, WA
Thanks.... Like you said ...now i'm just bitting at the bit to try it. Just from sitting on it and pulling it over you can really feel the difference in the two shocks. The Trip. Rates feel so consistent and you can feel that intial spring load and then put pressure to the lower springs. LET IT SNOW!!!

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Man, that setup looks awesome on the sled!!

Nice job

Too bad Polaris cant afford to put a good package on a "LE" model like this.

Instead, were stuck with the WE Airs..

Give us a good report on these in season...

With the same width as the Assault and better shocks I'm very interested in seeing if what I've been preaching pans out for the Dragon.

Put a TCP bumper and SPG float plate on that sukka to protect your investment.

Last edited:
S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Buddy, has the same set up on his M7, but with the resevoir shocks. The are incredible. So nice, he has now yanked the shocks off his EZ Ryde for ZBroz to make him a custom set for it.

You wont be disappointed.

D
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, WA
MH - Thanks for the comments. I will for sure keep everyone updated as how this set up pans out. If they are everything everyone says they are and everything they look, I will be stoked. I can tell already just in the garage how well these shocks react, this stance will be everything for my riding style too. I will be praying for snow everyday - every hour. Outlaw these are the resivoir shocks but they are the non- compression adjustable.

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
I took the plunge. These are the 43" A Arms and the XO non adjustable front shocks, the fit and finish on both the Arms and shocks are the best I've ever seen. The quality of these shocks and Arms are unreal, they are for sure in their own league. I'm glad I made the decision to go with these guys over what I was comparing against. Worth the little extra cash. Thanks to Curt @ fasttrax and Tyler @ Z bros for the excellent service, info and deal.

Nice Stewy...really sweet.:D:D:D

08Alaska800

Premium Member
Dec 18, 2007
Anchorage, Ak
Man, that setup looks awesome on the sled!!

Nice job

Too bad Polaris cant afford to put a good package on a "LE" model like this.

Instead, were stuck with the WE Airs..

Give us a good report on these in season...

With the same width as the Assault and better shocks I'm very interested in seeing if what I've been preaching pans out for the Dragon.

Put a TCP bumper and SPG float plate on that sukka to protect your investment.

Mountainhorse, I know the problems with the WE shocks but are you suggesting we should widen the ski stance as well?

Last edited:
D
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, WA
I believe ski stance is based off your own personal preference and riding style. I personally think the Dragon 8 is just screaming for a little wider stance from the factory the 43" stance will give it the stability it needs for the hills. Just my 2

D
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, WA
I will let MH correct me when he jumps on this thread but I think what he means about "preaching" is the Z bro's tripple rate and how it really can't be beat in comparo to WE's or any of Fox's shocks. The theory behind the trip. rate design is pretty incrediable, I have yet to ride a set of the trip. rates but I will be very surprised if I'm disappointed. I came off a Custom Built Mountain chasis built by Mike V. that had all Ti. springs front and rear, the fronts were customed valved, pre spring with main , fox res. and they were very impressive but I have a reserve for these shocks that they will far surpass my expectations. I won't BS on my in season report. My 2

S

springer

Feb 1, 2008
Washington
I don't mean to rain on the parade hear, however you need to finish it! Call Ryan and get the shocks for the rear skid.The front now has the ability to out handle the rear.
You won't regret it!

D
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, WA
No rain felt. I actually have the rear skid shock from the Bro's in and am working on getting the front skid shock in this week. I'll add pics of those later if I have time. Good adivce though.

Premium Features