• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hang Overs

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
best way to get rid of them is the way you got them....drink a few and you will feel alot better..or just puke lol

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
I try to avoid them by drinking liquer that doesn't have so much sugar in them by going with diet coke instead of the diesel coke. For the hangover itself either drink a beer with tomato juice in it or if this is not an option take 2 Ripped Fuel and I'm ready to take on the world in about 30 min.

SEAKM8

Lifetime Membership
Dec 21, 2007
AK
I took a couple b12"s last night. That didn't work for me. Oh well starting to feel a little better now.

F
Nov 8, 2008
Lowry, Minnesota
As hard as it is, the best way I've found is to start drinking again. I was out in Ryan Park, Wyoming last week, and I've noticed every time I go out west I can get black-out drunk and feel fine in the morning. Doesn't usually work that way at home. Must be that high altitude. :beer;:beer;:beer;

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
those are horrible!!! haha I had the hardest time getting one down. Never again. Must take a real man to drink one or something :rolleyes:

If you have to put a couple of olives in it. We call them South Dakota Martini's. I just had a couple Bud Light Clamato's, while they are ok, I prefer the straight tomato juice (Not V8 Vegetable or Clamato) and olives in my Bud Light. I don't really care for the spice. But man a tomato beer and doughnut settle the stomach right down the morning after a run in with some bad ice!:beer;

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
My routine is:

1.) Immitrex spray
2.) 1/2 gallon of OJ
3.) 3 tylenol
4.) a good chow
5.) major nap

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Nothing does it better than a couple of intervenous bags, one in each arm. 10-15 minutes and it's like you never got drunk LOL. It is bar none the BEST !!

G
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Like any professional athlete you need to condition yourself before a big game. If you can't do that then a little hair of the dog works best for me. This sounds like a Mythbusters topic.

I heard an old school sales guy tell me once that you should stick to the clear booze. His theory was that it breaks down quicker and doesn't leave you with the nasty hangover feelings like some of the darker boozes do. Seems to work pretty good for me but I like the Captain too much. ;-)

R
Nov 25, 2009
Pocatello, Idaho
Lots of water before/after drinking. Next morning I follow up with Excedrin if I've got a headache. Eat a nice brunch, take a shower, then I'm off to the next party.

I've never tried drinking during a hangover, I'm sick because of the stuff, last thing I want to taste is alcohol at that point.

Premium Features